October 25, 2012

Vegan Treats

★ How do you rate perfection?  With five stars, natch.   

It is no secret that birthday cake is my all-time favorite guilty pleasure food.  So it was no surprise that the celebration of my beloved's birthday led us on a pilgrimage to Vegan Treats in Bethlehem, PA to find the perfect cake.  Although we didn't see Jesus during our brief stay in Bethlehem, I am pretty sure we heard angels singing while enjoying our tasty treats. 


So many selections.  All treats were vegan, but the third row was also gluten-free, which made Justin super happy.  Check out their latest menu HERE.


Vegan Treats also has vegan soft-serve ice cream, to the delight of Lauren and Justin who can't have dairy.  Vegan Treats, if you are reading this, please BRING BACK PUMPKIN!  And, a cook book would be terrific.  Thank you.


Lauren preparing to dive into her chocolate peanut butter cake.


Justin and Lauren, getting busy.



 Here is a close-up of Lauren's luscious cake.  She let me try it.  Deelish!


Justin selected a pumpkin parfait.  It was gone lickety split!


Here is my supernaturally delicious chocolate cake.  Yum!  I had to take half of it home in a box, it was so rich and delightful.  Justin, who has autism, later dropped the box in our driveway spilling its contents.  This made me sad, so we went back a few days later for more treats! 


Boo treats for Halloween.  Too cute!



If you plan to be anywhere near Bethlehem, do yourself a favor and visit Vegan Treats.  It is worth the drive.  Vegan or not, your tastebuds will do the happy dance. <pinkie swear>

Vegan Treats
1444 Linden Street
Bethlehem, PA  18018
610-861-7660

For a list of retail locations that carry Vegan Treats, click HERE.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

~Merrill   

1 comment:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Hi Merrill, I found you on Pinterest. I'm having a Vegan Treats giveaway today on my blog :)