January 13, 2014

My Favorite Candy-Free Kids' Valentines

Get creative this Valentine's Day by giving these adorably cute and super FUN conversation heart crayons. The perfect answer to any child's candy-free Valentine's Day.  Each heart is handmade from broken crayon bits and pieces and features cute sayings, such as "I LOVE YOU," "BE MINE" and "XOXO."  Available at Ivy Lane Designs.  

Sold in five-packs with a free gift box.  Order two boxes for 10 different colors.  All super duper crayons in tons of different shapes can be found here.



Conversation heart crayons have been featured regularly in Etsy's gift guides.  Who's a happy girl?

Kids Toys:


Valentine's Day For Kids & Baby:


Kids Eco-Friendly:


Gift Ideas Kids & Baby:


Happy Valentine's Day!

 ~Merrill

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I actually just featured these last week on my blog, for my new Etsy Lovin Edition.

http://www.achimom.com/search/label/Etsy%20Lovin