March 14, 2012

My Favorite Things: Awesome Handmade Beaded Bracelet

I make gifts for others all of the time.  It makes me happy!  When I receive one that someone has made specifically for me, I am over the moon! :)

Via Facebook, I reconnected with a high school friend, Tami.  You know that friend with whom you can share anything and everything?  That is my Tami.  The 1,000 mile physical distance can't stop us from laughing out loud and sharing our love of all things pink (click HERE), gnomes, Mexican food and handmade bracelets.

I stumbled upon a bracelet online that I LOVED!  Unfortunately, the price ($299) was outside the realm of realistic impulse buying, so I emailed the photo to Tami (natch!).  Imagine my surprise and delight when a package arrived in the mail containing an elaborately wrapped bracelet handcrafted by my gal pal, Tami.  She told me that she had studied the photo carefully and set out to complete the task.  She picked the beads especially for me.  The entire project took her three hours to complete.  I LOVE my new handmade bracelet, and my wonderful friend, Tami.  XO




 ~Merrill

1 comment:

Tami said...

And I love you back!!! ♥